Tuesday, April 7, 2009

the show

hey guys - It's me, grif.

Just reminding you to send in requests for tomorrows show. Be sure to listen and to call me! I love hearing from you guys and what's going on in your lives. We'll be sure to get your music on as well.

Long live Fusion

Request Line - 435-797-5503

http://www.radio.usu.edu

Also - just for those who follow the show - We are still working with the Athletic department to get Gary Anderson on Fusion. I've been working with Tim Olsen of the Statesman and the Athletic Dept to meet this end. I'll probably be meeting with important individuals this week and I'll have more info next week.

Here's something else that I'll do - If you're listening in Logan, and if you are the 3rd person to call in a request tomorrow, I'll go buy you an Aggie Ice Cream. Call in and see if you can win it! I'm more than happy to oblige! This should be incentive for you to tell other people to listen to, because I'm going to do this from time to time, within my financial means. Fusion can't pay for any of this, and I can't broadcast these sorts of contests over the air.

So, call, and see if you win! :-)

Take it easy!

Landon
AKA "grif"

No comments: