Saturday, October 17, 2009

USU-Fresno State Soccer recap

USU faced Fresno State Friday afternoon on Chuck and Gloria Bell Field. The match was the first time USU and Fresno played since the crushing double overtime loss to Fresno in last year's WAC championship match.

A story will be up on the Utah Statesman site soon. I will link it when it is.

Here is the play-by-play from the game. I know this is incomplete, but Gabcast will not allow me to upload a file larger than 50 MB, and my editing software is not functional today. As soon as it becomes available, I will edit down the second half and post it as well.

USU-Fresno St Play-by-Play half No 1




Also, here are the postgame interviews

Chandra Salmon Postgame comments



USU-Fresno St PostGame Lauren Hansen Interview



USU-Fresno St PostGame Heather Cairns Interview

No comments: