Saturday, November 7, 2009

Aggie Bull Horn #66 - 3rd Period Aggie Hockey at BYU

The Aggies went and put the beat down on Aggie Hockey Friday night in Provo - This is my play-by-play of the third period, which was by far the best of the game.

I have about half of the second period as well, but I chose not to post it because my recording is not very good, first of all, and second of all, the batteries in my recorder died. I arrived at the game with two minutes remaining in the first period.

If it ever seems like I'm somewhat distracted, please bear with me. There was this little kid named Ryan who shadowed me the whole time. He looked like a kid in a candy store watching me do my play-by-play behind the USU goal, and I didn't have it in me to tell him to buzz off. In any case, he watched me the whole time, often marveling and how fast I was speaking. So, I let him stick around and even asked for a contribution every now and again. I really liked it when the boy said it was over halfway through the period. It made me feel good to hear a BYU fan say the game was over halfway through! Eat that, Cougs!

USU Hockey takes on SJSU in the Eccles Ice arena tonight. Enjoy, everybody!

No comments: