Friday, March 5, 2010

The Jazz lose to the Clippers... then beat the Suns

The Jazz won in Phoenix last night capping off the comeback win with a Mehmet Okur 3. If Memo can get his game back together from deep, the Jazz could be pretty dangerous. But dang, this Jazz team makes me angry. They're so unpredictable, and it drives me crazy watching them stink for 3.5 quarters only to have them come back and win when I turn off the TV. It pisses me off.

On the positive, the Jazz are still in good playoff position, but like always, the Western Conference seeding will come down to the final two months. Utah needs to win the crap games by a lot and compete against the quality teams. Watch out for this week's trap games at Detroit and against the Clippers at home.

Make me a believer, Jazz!

No comments: