Friday, September 26, 2008

great show today!!!

hey everyone! We had a great show today on Fusion HD3. Featured today was yellowcard, in honor of their show here in Logan on the 30th (Tuesday) Buy your tickets now!!!

Also, I played a couple of songs from a band called the Dollyrots. I don't know where this band came from, but they are kickin! If you guys would like, I'll play them gladly again next week.

As always, the grif show is open to requests. Send them in either to this group, comment on the blog, or email them to the station. radio.usu.edu and usuradio@gmail.com are the best ways to get them in to the station.

Check out the Crew just to the right of this post. You can subscribe to the blog if you like and get updates. Thanks for being so involved - I know I've got the coolest, sexiest listeners in the world.

Thanks for tuning in. I look forward to kickin' it with you next week.
GRIF

No comments: