Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Launch Date

Hey, welcome to the Grif Show official blog!  It's a pretty new show - we've only been on Fusion for a few weeks, but it's still lots of fun for your Friday morning.  We're always open to requests - I want to play what you want to hear.  Send them to me by commenting on this blog or emailing them to usuradio@gmail.com.  We also have a facebook group called the GRIF show - check that out.

Ok, so this week we've got a special show coming up.  As you know, Yellowcard is coming to Logan next Tuesday, the 30th.  So, to honor Yellowcard, we are going to have a special YELLOWCARD EDITION of the grif show.  We are going to crank it up with at least 3 songs every hour from Yellowcard.  It's going to be awesome.

Something that you can be clued into since you are one of the few and proud that read this, I have 2 coldplay tix for their concert in SLC this fall, and I'm considering letting a listener come with me.  If you would like to go see coldplay this fall, leave a comment or email me and let me know.  I want somebody to go who is as nuts about coldplay as I am, although I doubt that this is possible...

Check us out Friday at radio.usu.edu 8am-10am.  Stay awesome!

No comments: