Tuesday, November 25, 2008

thanksgiving

Last week was a pretty good show. Thanks for all of you people who actually keep up with this blog. Last Friday was way fun on the air. We had some great requests come in, and so I thank you for that.

By the way, might I be the one to say that this show is really the only show that will do instant requests. I got a request from a listener and BAM it was on. I tell you what, Grif is even better than your IPod!!! We are all about getting you what you want when you want it.

So, this week we're not going to be on the air. It's thanksgiving. But I do have awesome stuff planned for the week after.

I was in salt lake recently and heard some great new stuff. I have some real big potential hits coming up a week from friday - they're big time, I swear. Carolina Liar, the Fray, and a couple of other artists that I am sure you Grif-ites are going to love! I'm going to see if I can't do a show of NEW STUFF ONLY. That would be cool. Hopefully I am able to oblige.

Well, guys. Thanks for listening and being a part of the show. Thanks for tuning in. Y'all are the bomb.com

GRIF

No comments: