Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Morning

Good Morning to all - thanks for following the blog.

Last week's show was a special extended edition. We were on Fusion for 4 hours last week. The only downside was that this week, I'm not going to be on the air. I have to be in Provo, Utah on Friday morning... Bummer, huh?

In any case, I am going to be DJ-ing a party tonight. There will be a dance party at Deseret Industries in Logan, Utah tonight starting around 8, I believe. It should be fun! Everybody should come.

Next week we're going to have a good show, just like always, but this week if you tune in Friday at 8am you are going to hear someone else. He's the DJ for "The Beat Next Door," the show that airs thursday nights. I don't know if he's going to play the same music that I normally do, but I believe he will. He's a good DJ. You'll like him.

Take care y'all. Props to Obama, even though I didn't vote for him.

GRIF

No comments: