Thursday, September 24, 2009

The BIG show - September 25, 2009

This is the run down for my show, which will be on the air at 2pm on Fusion HD3.

2 - show starts and music plays
2:15 - This week's Album Review: J.Wride
2:35 - The Aggie Bullhorn featuring a football preview, hockey highlights and preview, and a USU v Utah Soccer recap
3:00 - The news
3:30 - Student Highlight. This week's victim: TBA

Filling in the time will be announcements from the student body, stupid news stories, and music.

Send me your requests!

Requests.Fusionhd3@usu.edu
Productions.Fusionhd3@usu.edu

Put your feedback below - is there something you would like to see? Let me know about it! Email me or become my Facebook friend and post it on my wall.

My twitter feed is to the left. Check it out.

Thanks for your input!
Landon

No comments: