Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bubba

Hey! I am proud to announce that (hopefully) we will have my brother Bubba on the show this thursday. He and I are like salt and pepper - I'm salt and he's the pepper. I've always wanted to do a show on the radio with him, and so now that I have the chance to do it, I'm stoked. He and I are going to have a great time.

Bubba is actually in high school still, and coming up from down south. You'll get a good taste of him, I'm sure.

I'm just about done building the playlist this week. We are definitely going to be playing some artists that have never been heard on the GRIF show before, as long as I like them... I am sure that all of my listener's requests are the bomb, since, well, they are. I've said it before and I'll say it again - only the most sexy people on the planet listen to the GRIF show. We've monopolized the sexy market, that's for dang sure.

So, keep listening and enjoy this Thursday's show. If you're a student, good luck on your midterms.

GRIF

No comments: