Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Show

So, this week is homecoming week. I've got the playlist ready, and it's going to be the most awesome show I think we've done yet. If you listen this friday and don't leave with a spring in your step, I will consider my mission failed... But I don't think that will happen.

I've tried to come up with a better theme than "Loud, Proud, and Kickin" I think I am going to call this show the "GET UP OFF YOUR CHAIR" show, or "We're going to blow the roof off" show. I'm also toying with just calling it, "The most AWESOME show of all time." All of these titles are accurate, but they just don't put the right ring that I am looking for. In any case, the show will be rad. Y'all should listen.

Mad props to Fall Out Boy and Jon McLaughlin. They've put out the hits of the month as far as I'm concerned.

Listen to the show - We've got new stuff, some older stuff, and all of it is rad. You'll love it.

radio.usu.edu

No comments: