Monday, October 20, 2008

last weeks great show on... Thursday?

Hey everyone -

Thanks for listening to the show last thursday! It was my favorite show by far this year. We had a new feature on the grif show - a guest dj! Mr. BoJankles McTreesap (as he prefers to be called... why, I'll never know) aka my little brother made a trip from the land southward to make a cameo on the Grif show. I've never had so much fun doing a show before. It was great.

This week, though, we're back to normal on friday.

This week we are going to have some smoking hot new tunes to listen to. There's a new single from Fall Out Boy's Folie à Deux CD that is set to be released in December that I have fallen in love with. You'll hear it probably a couple times on my show this week. Also, Jon McLaughlin... where did he come from? He's got a new song that I absolutely adore as well.

We'll be doing a quick comparison between Christina Aguilera, Fall Out Boy, and Norman Greenbaum this week. You'll be surprised to find what the connection is between the three... Tune in to find out! Radio.usu.edu

No comments: