Friday, October 3, 2008

tight

I always knew I had the most rad listeners in the world.  You guys have been great.  Thanks for sending in your requests.  Without you, well, it's just me, and no one likes to be alone.

Keep on sending them!  You can always send me an email at usuradio@gmail.com (just make sure you include GRIF in the subject line) or you can chat with me on friday mornings with the same google ID (the gmail address...)  Also, leave comments here on this blog post, or on our facebook group.  It's called "the GRIF show."  

Today I went soft for the first half hour playing James Taylor's Fire and Rain, by request, and some other softer, acoustic music.  After the news we just about blew the roof off the studio.  I played weezer, cartel, the ataris, and some goo goo dolls.  My favorite song by far was the new pink single - So What.  That song is kickin and catchy.  I love it.  Definitely one of the highlights of the show today.

Also, there is a possibility that the show could extend to three hours next week, and with fall break, who knows?  I could do two days in a row... but then I'm getting ahead of myself.

Man, I love being a DJ

Send in your requests!  We'll get them on next week.  Thanks for listening and being a part of the show!  I couldn't do it without you guys!

No comments: