Friday, October 10, 2008

the tenth is is then

hey everybody - I want to thank all of you who listened today. I'm going to admit, it was pretty rough. If you were listening, you know what I am talking about. We had some technical difficulties with our web stream, which is the principal method of listenership because of the lack of popularity of HD radios - go buy on everyone... The web stream cut out three times today - I wanted to beat someone down. But, we recovered and ended well with the news and a gaffe. It all worked out.

Also, next week we have a shift in schedule. Since USU is taking friday off and shifting friday classes to thursday, that means the same thing for me. TUNE IN ON THURSDAY THIS WEEK AND NOT ON FRIDAY. Same hours, 8-10

We are getting more and more requests! Some of you like to just tell me in person sometimes if you see me. I will admit, I am human. If i don't write it down, I forget who they are for. If you want a request, please submit them online. On wednesday, I compile my playlist and upload it on thursday. Make sure you get them in at the beginning of the week if you want them in by the show - restrictions of a small library. I have to hunt music down and get it approved before it can be aired. Thanks for understanding!

As all of you should know, you can post a request on the group page, the GRIF show, on the blog at grifshow.blogspot.com, or through an email to usuradio@gmail.com with GRIF in the subject line. Soon, I'll get on MSN messenger too so that you IM requests to me.

If I do get a request in the studio, I have to check and see if it is in either my or the group libraries. If it isn't, then sorry, but you're out of luck until next week.

I know you guys are the most wonderful listeners. thanks for tuning in every week, and if you haven't, then please start again. It's a great way to start the last day of the week, and I love it just as much as you do

GRIF

No comments: